A List Of Medical Argumentative Essay Topics To Choose From
An argumentative medical essay allows you to express your opinion on a matter and support it with the strongest points possible. The medical field is highly scientific and therefore must rely on facts. In your choice of topic, you must carefully balance between facts and your opinion on the subject. What else should you consider when choosing a topic for your medical paper?
- Relevance- the topic selected must be within the limits of your academic scope. It should resonate with your medical field, e.g. dentistry, physiotherapy, dermatology, pediatrics, etc.
- Current- identify a topic that is hot for discussion. This makes your paper interesting to read. Avoid mundane topics that have been discussed for years or are overtaken by issues and time.
- Unique- make the topic so unique and captivating that a person reading the title would want to go through the entire paper. Provide a unique perspective or point of view that will arouse curiosity in the reader.
Here is a list of medical argumentative essay topics to choose from
- Abortion should remain a medical and not ethical issue
- Different medical insurance packages compromise the health of policy holders
- Assisted suicide will result in laziness in medical research
- Governments would reduce medical expenditure by focusing on prevention other than curative health
- Tension and stress are a part of healthy development
- HP V vaccine in teens should be enforced by law
- Competitive sports have a long lasting impact on the reproductive health of a woman
- Success in athletics comes at the expense of robust reproductive health
- Anti-oxidants are not the ultimate solution to cancers
- Multivitamins should be abolished to encourage people to eat the right diet
- Attention should shift from embryonic stem cell research to adult stem cell research
- Breast cancer screening is not the ultimate diagnosis
- Does your diabetes risk level increase depending on the size of your waist?
- E-cigs will not eliminate the uptake of tobacco
- Medicated soaps are more dangerous than helpful to your health
- The world should focus more on traditional therapy than modern medicine based treatment
- Nanotechnology has helped researchers in cancer treatment
- Lifestyle change can help reduce the rate of miscarriage
- Eating disorders should be treated as a psychological and not medical issue
- There is nothing like a healthy diet for all human beings
The 25 Most Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics In Health Care
The core concept in an argumentative essay is for you to convince the reader that your point of view is the right one. In most cases, highly experienced teachers will not mark your argumentative essay based on the content, but they will do so with regard to the convincing manner in which you have presented your work. It is more like law. You do not have to be innocent to win, just present your case properly and you will walk away a free man.
The following are some neat argumentative essay topics that you can consider writing about when you are taking a course concerning health care:
- What is melanoma?
- Explain how osteoporosis is a hidden condition affecting so many people without their knowledge
- A lot of adults today have autism because they never noticed it while they were kids, discuss
- Explain the role of learning institutions in dealing with obesity
- Heart attacks are more catastrophic in women than men. Discuss
- Discuss how meditation helps in improving the power of the mind
- Discuss 5 stress relief alternatives that most people are not aware of, or take for granted
- Discuss solutions relevant to urinary incontinence as an adult challenge
- Explain the benefits of mastectomy
- Choose a topic of your choice in birth control, and discuss how effective and ineffective it can be, citing relevant solutions where necessary
- Present an argumentative essay on how vasectomy can be a terrible choice for someone’s partner
- Menopause is often associated with women. Discuss how men deal with similar issues in life
- Argue in favor of or against health insurance
- Discuss the role of alternative therapy in dealing with menopause
- Explain how homeopathy works, citing challenges and possible solutions to overcoming them
- Fast food restaurants are taking too much blame than they should over obesity. Discuss
- Explain how fitness programs at work can improve efficiency
- Discuss the challenges of weaponizing biology and the immediate effects to humans
- Explain some of the disadvantages of an ageing population on health care
- Explain how lead poisoning occurs at a domestic level
- Malpractice happens all the time in medical institutions. Explain the causes and how this can be prevented
- Discuss how noise pollution affects the rest of the body other than the ears
- Ease of access to prescription medicine should be discouraged. Discuss
- Explain how effective “smoking zones” are
- Discuss why and how men get razor bumps while women do not